SAP Alumni Program: Digital Alummni Badge Offering
These Global Terms are dated: July 2021
What is the SAP Digital Alumni Badge?
The SAP Digital Alumni Badge a digital badge indicating your previous employee relationship with a company within the SAP Group. Other than the traditional paper certificates, digital badges can be verified as the badge contains metadata about the earner next to the general description about the content of the credential.
As part of this program SAP provides registered and eligible participants in the SAP Alumni program (“Participant”) the possibility to get a Digital Alumni Badge without cost under the following terms and conditions:
- Participant can register for this program only if they accept the terms and conditions (T&Cs) of this document
- This T&Cs document is personal and needs to be accepted by the account owner, not valid for groups
- By its nature, this offer is not intended for SAP employees for the duration of their employment contract with SAP or any of its subsidiaries (“Active SAP Employee”) who are registered on the SAP Alumni Relations Portal. Therefore, if a registrant for the Digital Alumni Badge program is registered on the SAP Alumni Portal as an Active SAP Employee, Participant confirms that she/he is already in the process of terminating the employment relationship with SAP SE or the respective subsidiary.
- SAP reserves the right to terminate or amend this program at any time without previous notice
- SAP reserves the right to reject requested participation to any Participant if the information provided is incomplete, inaccurate or proves to be invalid after being investigated
- SAP reserves the right to decline the participation to the program in its sole discretion.
- In any case where a Participant is found making fraudulent or inappropriate usage of this program, SAP reserves the right to remove the eligibility of the Participant to the program
- SAP grants to Participant a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use SAP Digital Alumni Badge, provided that Participant is permitted to use the SAP Digital Alumni Badge in accordance with the then current version of the Usage Guidelines which can be found here: https://www.credly.com/terms
- Participant is not permitted to grant sublicenses. The license is nontransferable.
- In its use of the SAP Digital Alumni Badge Participant will observe SAP’s directions concerning the colors and size of the trademark.
- No fee is payable for permission to use the SAP Digital Alumni Badge.